Dear all, if anyone intrested to look for baby item feel free to drop by : wonderbabyland.blogspot.com








Name *
E-mail Address: *
Address *
Country *
Contact No. *
Item Code
Color (If Any)
Delivery Mode

* Required Appreciate If You Could Fill Up Your Details When Purchase Our Product(s).
** Due to some technical error pls do input in the ITEM CODE. Tks

Benefit Cosmetic Spree


Hi Babe, Hanacloset would like to have Benefit Cosmetic Spress. Which cheaper than retails price. I will start to place order once reach the minimum order of USD120.00

Date line : Reach USD120.00
How to order:
Step 1: Browse for the item from Benefit's website
Step 2 :PM/E-mail me the following details:-
Name:
Email:
Handphone no:
Item Name:
Shade: (Provide me the URL)
Quantity:Total Quantity
Purchased:Total Amount Purchased :(In case of out of stock, please state any alternative such as diferrent shade, or item that is the same price

Step 3 : After I received your Email, I will send you an email to confirm your order together with my banking details. You can then proceed with the payment. Payment must be made before the spree dateline/closing. (Pls send email to Hanacloset@gmail.com)
Step 4 : After making the payment, you can sms/email me with the following details: Name of the account holder:Amount Transferred:Transaction Date/Time
**It is wise to also include your bank account number in case of refund (out of stock).
Postage rates : RM6(WM) Rm8(EM), Please add additional Rm2 for each additional items
**No cancellation of order once comfirmed. Please note that spree will be cancelled if orders does not reach USD120.00

FAQ
1) How do I calculate?
Please ask me for quote due to the fluctuating USD.
2) When should I make the payment?
Payments can be made before the closing However, it would be advisable to make the payment as early as possible to avoid cancellation of your order should the payment have not been received after the dateline.

3) When will I be able to receive my items?
After all the payments have been made, I will place my order. It will take about 14-21 working days for the item to arrive from US to me. Note that Saturday and Sunday are not working days. There may be a delay in shipment caused by factors that is beyond my control and shipment could delay up to a month.

4) Who should/should not join this spree?
This spree is not for those who are not patient enough. Thus, to those girls who are not in a hurry and wishes to enjoy benefit cosmetics at a cheaper price, feel free to join this spree!
**For shipping, I will not be responsible for any damages or loss of the parcel encountered during the shipping. However, I will make sure the items in the parcel in good condition before sent out.
Below are some of the Top Seller from Benefit
(The below price quoted might change due to exchange rate)

some-kind-a gorgeousan amazing foundation faker
Retail Price = RM129

dandelionthe perk-me-up pink powder
Retail Price = RM129


dr. feelgoodan invisible balm for matte skin
Retail Price = RM129


BADgal lash mascarafor the biggest, baddest lashes
Retail Price = RM95


that galbrightening face primer
Retail Price = RM129

benetint gives lips and cheeks a rosy glow
Retail Price = RM139